Stoptech caliper designs are optimized for weight and stiffness, specifically tailored for the Late Model markets.
The Stoptech C42 caliper is a race-caliper that is approximately the size of a Wilwood Dynalite. These lightweight calipers are commonly used on all four corners of dirt late models, the rear of asphalt late models, the fronts of big-block style modifieds, and more.
Choose your caliper piston diameter and type (standard or stainless heat shielded) from the drop down menu above. Premium stainless-nose heat shielded pistons reduce heat transfer.
- Max piston size: 34-34mm (1.34"-1.34")
- Max rotor OD: 313mm (12.3")
- Rotor widths: 18-20.6mm (0.71-0.81")
- Weight (30-34/20.6): 3.13lbs
- Internally ported
- Radial Mount
- Weight / stiffness optimized
- Stainless shielded pistons optional
- Knock-back springs optional
Contact Travis Gorsuch 951-310-0560 for details and to design a kit for you!