These are high impact molded plastic rear quarter panels developed for professional teams! Made to be durable and spring back after most contact, eliminating kinked quarter panels that hurt aerodynamics and upset handling.
This product is rigid enough to hold shape while running at speed, similar to aluminum panels, but in the event of body damage, these are less likely to cut down your rear tire! The panel in most cases will wear away without cutting the tire.
Panels are made to fit most chassis, minor trimming may be needed.
Features and Benefits
- Maintains correct shape, maximizes aerodynamics
- Less likely to cut a tire, eliminates lost positions due to flat
- Save time, reduces work for team fixing bent aluminum panels
- Thermoformed wheel well radius and deck edge, easy installation
- Panels made 67" long, trim rear edge to meet rules